Well, Mars has already attacked. Might as well let the Dinosaurs have a turn. Another of the Topps Trading cards makes it into comics as IDW will reprint the Eclipse series from the eighties and then conclude it with original writer Gary Gerani, with Earl Norem, Herb Trimpe and George Freeman.
DINOSAURS ATTACK! is a thrilling tale of chaos, where fierce prehistoric beasts are transported into the future! Havoc ensues as mankind proves woefully ill equipped to deal with the cretaceous chaos! Though it isn’t all unmitigated terror. In the grand tradition of Mars Attacks!, DINOSAURS ATTACK! packs a lauded sense of humor to pair with all the gnashing teeth and stomping claws, creating a unique and deeply fun experience IDW is very excited to bring to comics fans!
Five issues starting in July. With more Dinosaurs Attacks to follow. Mars Attacks Dinosaurs Attack Mars by any chance?
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017