Well, Mars has already attacked. Might as well let the Dinosaurs have a turn. Another of the Topps Trading cards makes it into comics as IDW will reprint the Eclipse series from the eighties and then conclude it with original writer Gary Gerani, with Earl Norem, Herb Trimpe and George Freeman.
DINOSAURS ATTACK! is a thrilling tale of chaos, where fierce prehistoric beasts are transported into the future! Havoc ensues as mankind proves woefully ill equipped to deal with the cretaceous chaos! Though it isn’t all unmitigated terror. In the grand tradition of Mars Attacks!, DINOSAURS ATTACK! packs a lauded sense of humor to pair with all the gnashing teeth and stomping claws, creating a unique and deeply fun experience IDW is very excited to bring to comics fans!
Five issues starting in July. With more Dinosaurs Attacks to follow. Mars Attacks Dinosaurs Attack Mars by any chance?
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018