Well, Mars has already attacked. Might as well let the Dinosaurs have a turn. Another of the Topps Trading cards makes it into comics as IDW will reprint the Eclipse series from the eighties and then conclude it with original writer Gary Gerani, with Earl Norem, Herb Trimpe and George Freeman.
DINOSAURS ATTACK! is a thrilling tale of chaos, where fierce prehistoric beasts are transported into the future! Havoc ensues as mankind proves woefully ill equipped to deal with the cretaceous chaos! Though it isn’t all unmitigated terror. In the grand tradition of Mars Attacks!, DINOSAURS ATTACK! packs a lauded sense of humor to pair with all the gnashing teeth and stomping claws, creating a unique and deeply fun experience IDW is very excited to bring to comics fans!
Five issues starting in July. With more Dinosaurs Attacks to follow. Mars Attacks Dinosaurs Attack Mars by any chance?
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017
- Original Wolverine Tops The Advance Reorder Lists – Is It Time For Marvel To Bring Him Back? - July 26, 2017
- The Almost Certain Death Of [SPOILERS] In Savage Dragon #225 - July 26, 2017
- Dr.Snyderlove Or: How DC Comics Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Metal - July 26, 2017
- Randall Malinoff Is No Longer Chief Operating Officer Of Wizard World For Some Reason. - July 26, 2017