Well, Mars has already attacked. Might as well let the Dinosaurs have a turn. Another of the Topps Trading cards makes it into comics as IDW will reprint the Eclipse series from the eighties and then conclude it with original writer Gary Gerani, with Earl Norem, Herb Trimpe and George Freeman.
DINOSAURS ATTACK! is a thrilling tale of chaos, where fierce prehistoric beasts are transported into the future! Havoc ensues as mankind proves woefully ill equipped to deal with the cretaceous chaos! Though it isn’t all unmitigated terror. In the grand tradition of Mars Attacks!, DINOSAURS ATTACK! packs a lauded sense of humor to pair with all the gnashing teeth and stomping claws, creating a unique and deeply fun experience IDW is very excited to bring to comics fans!
Five issues starting in July. With more Dinosaurs Attacks to follow. Mars Attacks Dinosaurs Attack Mars by any chance?
- Changes To Tomorrow’s Comics – Detective Comics, Future Quest And Hal Jordan And The Green Lantern Corps - January 24, 2017
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today! A Comic Show – Star Wars, Saga, & Slayer - January 24, 2017
- Reading Nick Spencer’s Captain America While Reading His Tweets - January 24, 2017
- André Lima Araújo Is Drawing The Wicked + The Divine 455 - January 24, 2017
- Dynamite Launches The Sovereigns #0 With Turok, Magnus, Solar, Doctor Spektor For $1, With Ray Fawkes, Chuck Wendig, Aubrey Sitterson and Johnny Desjardins - January 24, 2017