Charlene Ellen @VampireRanch writes for Bleeding Cool. Amid a lot of Zelda
Hi from WC13!
I spotted Felicia here in the lobby. Gracious as always to her fans. Later, I ran into “Geek and Sundry” Producer Sheri Bryant as she and Felicia Day walked the main hall. Got a big hug from Sheri.
At the Dark Horse booth, snagged one of the Zelda tomes in an after-hours buying frenzy. The show had closed for the night but Dark Horse kindly kept the sales register open.
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018