Charlene Ellen @VampireRanch writes for Bleeding Cool. Amid a lot of Zelda
Hi from WC13!
I spotted Felicia here in the lobby. Gracious as always to her fans. Later, I ran into “Geek and Sundry” Producer Sheri Bryant as she and Felicia Day walked the main hall. Got a big hug from Sheri.
At the Dark Horse booth, snagged one of the Zelda tomes in an after-hours buying frenzy. The show had closed for the night but Dark Horse kindly kept the sales register open.
- Valiant Validated Signature Series Returns For Secret Weapons #1 - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The Nature Of Paradise Island In Wonder Woman, Today (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The Life Of Ted Kord, Blue Beetle, Today (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- “He Pushed Us Forward” – Marvel Comics’ Tribute To Bernie Wrightson - April 26, 2017
- Well That Was Quick. X-Men Gold #2 Brings Back The Politics… (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017