Charlene Ellen @VampireRanch writes for Bleeding Cool. Amid a lot of Zelda
Hi from WC13!
I spotted Felicia here in the lobby. Gracious as always to her fans. Later, I ran into “Geek and Sundry” Producer Sheri Bryant as she and Felicia Day walked the main hall. Got a big hug from Sheri.
At the Dark Horse booth, snagged one of the Zelda tomes in an after-hours buying frenzy. The show had closed for the night but Dark Horse kindly kept the sales register open.
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Supermans Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017