Mark Waid will be announced today as the writer of a Rocketeer crossover book featuring a big name artistic legend, with a non-IDW controlled character.
Well that could be anyone. Mark Waid and Alan Davis with Rocketeer Meets… Hellboy?
Mark Waid and Neal Adams with Rocketeer Meets… Spawn?
Mark Waid and John Byrne with Rocketeer Meets… Dan DiDio?
Anyone care to add a guess?
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017
- You’d Have Gotten An Exiles #125 With Marvel Legacy If It Wasn’t for Those Pesky Kids - July 25, 2017
- Jorge Molina And RB Silva Join Charles Soule On Astonishing X-Men? - July 25, 2017
- Hang On, Why Am I Being Asked To Preview Tomorrow’s Pitiful Human Lizard #14? - July 25, 2017