Mark Waid will be announced today as the writer of a Rocketeer crossover book featuring a big name artistic legend, with a non-IDW controlled character.
Well that could be anyone. Mark Waid and Alan Davis with Rocketeer Meets… Hellboy?
Mark Waid and Neal Adams with Rocketeer Meets… Spawn?
Mark Waid and John Byrne with Rocketeer Meets… Dan DiDio?
Anyone care to add a guess?
- Riz Ahmed And Billie Piper In Trailer For City Of Tiny Lights - January 19, 2017
- The Panels, Guest And Signing Schedules For 2000AD’s 40 Years Of Thrill-Power Festival Next Month - January 19, 2017
- Death’s Head Creators Hit Banbury, As Its Comic Con Returns - January 19, 2017
- Watchmen Lenticular Covers For Batman And Flash “The Button” Story Won’t Be In Previews – Retailers Have To Order Now - January 18, 2017
- Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1 Gets A Nice New Cover For Its Second Print… - January 18, 2017