Well, he’ll be glad he left Earth because he’s missing another.
Sam Humphries and Andre Araujo are launching a new Avengers title, Avengers A.I., in July.
A brave new world is unleashed and only one team of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes can save us from the future. Gathered together by Hank Pym, The Vision leads Victor Mancha, Doombot, and the mysterious Alexis in a race to contain an unfathomable Pandora’s Box of destruction! And which side will Monica Chang, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., find herself on?
Ant Man currently stars in FF (though, you know, a differemt one) but the Giant Man identity seems to be rather crucial to the outcome of Age Of Ultron.
“When one of the Marvel Universe’s preeminent brainiacs, Hank Pym, embarks on a long road to redemption, he must assemble a team unlike any other, a team composed of heroes that will challenge the very definition of ‘Artificial Intelligence’ and the way you look at super heroes.”- Axel Alonso.
You know, there’s an Ant Man film coming up. But how much of this comic is distraction from what’s really going on..?
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017