Written by Mike Gagerman and Andrew Waller, drawn by Evan Shaner, covers by Juan Doe, Blood Brothers is already lined up to be an MGM movie before you’ve even heard of the comic. That is the way of things these days. Gagerman and Waller wrote the Search Party screenplay which moved off the Black List and into production with Universal.
And, just because they can, Dark Horse are publishing Blood Brothers as a mini-series from July. And yes, it’s a vampire buddy comic.
Nick and Tree have seen everything together. They’ve smoked opium with Genghis Khan, had orgies in Michelangelo’s studio, even fronted a death metal band in the seventies. But after a millennium of friendship, these inseparable, immortal buddies are on the verge of going their separate ways. Terrible timing, as an apocalypse-obsessed vampire villain is plotting an end to humanity, and Nick and Tree are the only ones standing in his way. Can they put their baggage aside long enough to save the world?
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018