Once Upon A Time is a TV show that bears an uncanny resemblance to DC Vertigo’s Fables, which was pitched to ABC first and involved some of the same people. There was some small amount of fuss at the time.
And now there is to be a comic book version of the TV show. Though obviously not with DC or Vertigo. ABC is owned by Dinsey, who own Marvel, so…
We’re getting a Once Upon a Time: Shadow of the Queen hardcover graphic novel plotted by series writer and co-producer Dan Thomsen, co-written by Boom’s Corinna Bechko with art by Nimit Malavia, Vasilis Lolos, Mike Del Mundo, Stephanie Hans and Mike Henderson and is to be considered canon.
In Once Upon a Time: Shadow of the Queen, the Evil Queen has, quite literally, captured the Huntsman’s heart. With the Huntsman a slave, experience the never-before-told tale behind their twisted relationship—and what happens when a good man is forced to do bad. And when Regina cooks up yet another devious plan to capture Snow White the Huntsman comes face-to-face with his past — including an independent spirit in Red Riding Hood that just may match his own. Can these two break free of the forces that bind them and save Snow White?
You know, I should probably try and get into this show. Just so I know what’s going on when I pick up the comic. Sorry Fables…
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017