Marvel doesn’t have the rights to Rom The Space Knight any more. Hence the insertion of Ikon The Space Knight into that wall of photographs in Age Of Ultron.
But who does? Well, IDW Editor In Chief Chris Ryall caused quite a tizzy by running a number of Rom images on his Tumblr recently, usually reserved for his work and for IDW’s work.
I have never been able to unlock the rights to Rom Spaceknight, despite years of trying, and Michael Golden’s Micronauts and Brian Bolland’s Camelot 3000 pages have been scattered to the four corners, so no Artist’s Edition of those yet. But I don’t give up easily.
Oh and that image above? Created by IDW artist JK Woodward as a fantasy project…
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018