Marvel doesn’t have the rights to Rom The Space Knight any more. Hence the insertion of Ikon The Space Knight into that wall of photographs in Age Of Ultron.
But who does? Well, IDW Editor In Chief Chris Ryall caused quite a tizzy by running a number of Rom images on his Tumblr recently, usually reserved for his work and for IDW’s work.
I have never been able to unlock the rights to Rom Spaceknight, despite years of trying, and Michael Golden’s Micronauts and Brian Bolland’s Camelot 3000 pages have been scattered to the four corners, so no Artist’s Edition of those yet. But I don’t give up easily.
Oh and that image above? Created by IDW artist JK Woodward as a fantasy project…
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017