Marvel doesn’t have the rights to Rom The Space Knight any more. Hence the insertion of Ikon The Space Knight into that wall of photographs in Age Of Ultron.
But who does? Well, IDW Editor In Chief Chris Ryall caused quite a tizzy by running a number of Rom images on his Tumblr recently, usually reserved for his work and for IDW’s work.
I have never been able to unlock the rights to Rom Spaceknight, despite years of trying, and Michael Golden’s Micronauts and Brian Bolland’s Camelot 3000 pages have been scattered to the four corners, so no Artist’s Edition of those yet. But I don’t give up easily.
Oh and that image above? Created by IDW artist JK Woodward as a fantasy project…
- Caliber Comics Launch Five More Graphic Novels In July 2017 – From HP Lovecraft To Velda, Girl Detective - April 25, 2017
- Here’s A Better Look At The Mighty Mouse Artwork Shown At Diamond Summit - April 25, 2017
- A “Four Doctors” Crossover Begins In Titan Comics’ Doctor Who Series On September, And More - April 25, 2017
- What I Learned From Meeting With Ross Richie - April 25, 2017
- Exclusive: Teaser Trailer For Revival, The Movie Based On The Comic By Tim Seeley And Mike Norton, From Image - April 25, 2017