One Little Bleeder reports of an event that occurred at the Unwritten panel at FablesCon. And yes, there are spoilers.
They talked about the Fables/Unwritten Event. Much was made of the trumpet from Unwritten and how Carey’s original pitch for the story was mainly about the trumpet that ends the world and the person who blows it. I pointed repeatedly to the blue bandanna I was wearing. Mike starting laughing and pointed at me and said “I think he’s got the idea”. Everyone turned to look at me. Shelly Bond quickly changed the subject at that point. After Panel Mike Carey came up to me and said “I can’t believe how quickly you put that together.”
Please, this is FablesCon, they know the characters better than Vertigo does.
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017