One Little Bleeder reports of an event that occurred at the Unwritten panel at FablesCon. And yes, there are spoilers.
They talked about the Fables/Unwritten Event. Much was made of the trumpet from Unwritten and how Carey’s original pitch for the story was mainly about the trumpet that ends the world and the person who blows it. I pointed repeatedly to the blue bandanna I was wearing. Mike starting laughing and pointed at me and said “I think he’s got the idea”. Everyone turned to look at me. Shelly Bond quickly changed the subject at that point. After Panel Mike Carey came up to me and said “I can’t believe how quickly you put that together.”
Please, this is FablesCon, they know the characters better than Vertigo does.
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018