So I was rereading Spawn #9 and Angela #1 at the weekend. You know, for fairly obvious reasons. Currently a 9.6 CGC Spawn #9 sells for a hundred dollars, when a month ago a 9.8 only sold for $35. Indeed, a standard unslabbed issue sells for up to $30 now.
But rereading Angela, I came across something I hadn’t thought about for almost twenty years. A tour around the production of Todd McFarlane’s Spawn toys which looked, well, pretty much like a sweatshop.
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017
- Original Wolverine Tops The Advance Reorder Lists – Is It Time For Marvel To Bring Him Back? - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Savage Dragon #225 - July 26, 2017
- Dr. Snyderlove Or: How DC Comics Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Metal - July 26, 2017
- Randall Malinoff Is No Longer Chief Operating Officer Of Wizard World For Some Reason. - July 26, 2017