So I was rereading Spawn #9 and Angela #1 at the weekend. You know, for fairly obvious reasons. Currently a 9.6 CGC Spawn #9 sells for a hundred dollars, when a month ago a 9.8 only sold for $35. Indeed, a standard unslabbed issue sells for up to $30 now.
But rereading Angela, I came across something I hadn’t thought about for almost twenty years. A tour around the production of Todd McFarlane’s Spawn toys which looked, well, pretty much like a sweatshop.
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018
- Sitcomics Challenges Diamond with 64-Page $3.99 Comics – and a 20-Page Preview of Start-Up #1 - January 19, 2018
- He Who Knows Floods Soaks at the Touch of Frank Cho’s Man-Thing - January 19, 2018