So I was rereading Spawn #9 and Angela #1 at the weekend. You know, for fairly obvious reasons. Currently a 9.6 CGC Spawn #9 sells for a hundred dollars, when a month ago a 9.8 only sold for $35. Indeed, a standard unslabbed issue sells for up to $30 now.
But rereading Angela, I came across something I hadn’t thought about for almost twenty years. A tour around the production of Todd McFarlane’s Spawn toys which looked, well, pretty much like a sweatshop.
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd January 2017 – Supergirl Grabs Bleeding Cool By The Traffic - January 22, 2017
- Sean Gordon Murphy’s New Batman Series, Teased… - January 22, 2017