So I was rereading Spawn #9 and Angela #1 at the weekend. You know, for fairly obvious reasons. Currently a 9.6 CGC Spawn #9 sells for a hundred dollars, when a month ago a 9.8 only sold for $35. Indeed, a standard unslabbed issue sells for up to $30 now.
But rereading Angela, I came across something I hadn’t thought about for almost twenty years. A tour around the production of Todd McFarlane’s Spawn toys which looked, well, pretty much like a sweatshop.
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Jae Lee And Brian Stelfreeze FOC Covers For Jim Henson And Victor LaValle.. - April 28, 2017