It seems that retailers are no longer able to order copies of the first issue of East Of West, by Jonathan Hickman and Nick Dragotta, out this week. This is a usual sign that it has sold out at Diamond and that demand has outstripped supply. And you Economics 101 students know what that does to the price.
Basically, if you want a copy and you haven’t had a wee chat with your comics dealer, now might be the time to pick up the phone or dash off an e-mail. It’s Nonplayer time…
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017