Patrick Dane writes for Bleeding Cool
Iron Man 3 has had a pretty big day. With some pretty juicy TV spots hitting the web, we now get some close ups on Stark’s Mark 33 and 40 suits.
I can understand Tony Stark wanting all of his suits to have their own personality, but couldn’t he give the ‘Shotgun’ suit just a lick of paint? Maybe I am just not brushed up my aerodynamics, but does red paint have a noticeable effect on velocity? I am actually almost interested.
It is likely that tons more of these will be coming out in the next few days as it is part of an app on the Iron Man 3 Facebook page. Maybe you can uncover some yourself and send them over to us.
- Massive Mighty Morphin Spoilers For The Power Rangers Movie, Revealed - March 11, 2017
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015