The first print of Harbinger #0 by Joshua Dysart, Mico Suayan, and Pere Perez sold around 15,100 copies, a thematic prelude of sorts to Harbinger Wars, has gone to second print, the new printing goes on sale on May 1st (alongside Shadowman #0).
X-O Manowar #10 by incoming Green Lantern writer Robert Venditti and Trevor Hairsine. This is a proper prelude to the PLANET DEATH storyline that kicked off last week in XO #11. The first print sold just about 14,000. The new printing goes on sale on April 17th (alongside X-O #12).
What else is getting second printed? Powers Bureau #1 and #2, Uncanny X-Men #3, Superior Spider-Man #5, Thor God Of Thunder #5, All New X-Men #8, TMNT Secret History Of The Foot Clan #2 and #3 while Star Trek: Countdown To Darkness #1 has gone to a third print…
As well as these, it seems that AGE OF ULTRON #10AI is getting an 8-Bit cover variant. As are probably a bunch of Marvel titles. Say, is that Valiant’s ears I can feel burning?
- We Are All Monsters – A Cadaver’s Confession - January 22, 2017
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017