The first print of Harbinger #0 by Joshua Dysart, Mico Suayan, and Pere Perez sold around 15,100 copies, a thematic prelude of sorts to Harbinger Wars, has gone to second print, the new printing goes on sale on May 1st (alongside Shadowman #0).
X-O Manowar #10 by incoming Green Lantern writer Robert Venditti and Trevor Hairsine. This is a proper prelude to the PLANET DEATH storyline that kicked off last week in XO #11. The first print sold just about 14,000. The new printing goes on sale on April 17th (alongside X-O #12).
What else is getting second printed? Powers Bureau #1 and #2, Uncanny X-Men #3, Superior Spider-Man #5, Thor God Of Thunder #5, All New X-Men #8, TMNT Secret History Of The Foot Clan #2 and #3 while Star Trek: Countdown To Darkness #1 has gone to a third print…
As well as these, it seems that AGE OF ULTRON #10AI is getting an 8-Bit cover variant. As are probably a bunch of Marvel titles. Say, is that Valiant’s ears I can feel burning?
- Who Let Tony Lee Help Run The London Film And Comic Con This Weekend? - July 26, 2017
- Jared Leto In Talks For Valiant’s Bloodshot Movie - July 26, 2017
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017