The first print of Harbinger #0 by Joshua Dysart, Mico Suayan, and Pere Perez sold around 15,100 copies, a thematic prelude of sorts to Harbinger Wars, has gone to second print, the new printing goes on sale on May 1st (alongside Shadowman #0).
X-O Manowar #10 by incoming Green Lantern writer Robert Venditti and Trevor Hairsine. This is a proper prelude to the PLANET DEATH storyline that kicked off last week in XO #11. The first print sold just about 14,000. The new printing goes on sale on April 17th (alongside X-O #12).
What else is getting second printed? Powers Bureau #1 and #2, Uncanny X-Men #3, Superior Spider-Man #5, Thor God Of Thunder #5, All New X-Men #8, TMNT Secret History Of The Foot Clan #2 and #3 while Star Trek: Countdown To Darkness #1 has gone to a third print…
As well as these, it seems that AGE OF ULTRON #10AI is getting an 8-Bit cover variant. As are probably a bunch of Marvel titles. Say, is that Valiant’s ears I can feel burning?
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018
- All of DC Comics Reboots Are Still Happening, Even Elongated Man’s Identity Crisis Face (Super Sons #12 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Is Avengers: No Surrender a Flipped Version of Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars? (Avengers #676 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Wolverine Continues to Walk Through the Marvel Universe Missing Everyone (Thor #703 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018