In Axel Alonso’s Q&A Column at CBR, he announced the following;
There are plans for a Marvel NOW! Wave 2 — a new wave of titles that will generate the same amount of excitement amongst retailers and fans that the first wave did. From “Uncanny Avengers” to “Thanos Rising,” Marvel NOW! has been a hit, and we’re far from done. Look for exciting new series, starting in July and carrying through next year.
We’ll be making an announcement soon about a three intriguing limited series, featuring eyebrow-raising talent, that fall under the creative umbrella of a much-loved sub-brand. I’m not at liberty to say much more.
If you’ve ever wondered what might have happened if the Phoenix Force had found a different host than Cyclops, Emma Frost, Namor and Colossus in last year’s biggest super hero event, then you’ll want to read “What If? Avengers Vs. X-Men,” a 4-issue limited series, written by Jimmy Palmiotti and illustrated by Jorge Molina that ships weekly this July.
- Reviewing By The Numbers: A Tarnished Tintin For Grown Ups - January 22, 2017
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017