In Axel Alonso’s Q&A Column at CBR, he announced the following;
There are plans for a Marvel NOW! Wave 2 — a new wave of titles that will generate the same amount of excitement amongst retailers and fans that the first wave did. From “Uncanny Avengers” to “Thanos Rising,” Marvel NOW! has been a hit, and we’re far from done. Look for exciting new series, starting in July and carrying through next year.
We’ll be making an announcement soon about a three intriguing limited series, featuring eyebrow-raising talent, that fall under the creative umbrella of a much-loved sub-brand. I’m not at liberty to say much more.
If you’ve ever wondered what might have happened if the Phoenix Force had found a different host than Cyclops, Emma Frost, Namor and Colossus in last year’s biggest super hero event, then you’ll want to read “What If? Avengers Vs. X-Men,” a 4-issue limited series, written by Jimmy Palmiotti and illustrated by Jorge Molina that ships weekly this July.
- Let’s All Watch Frank Miller And Klaus Janson Talk Will Eisner For Over An Hour - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017