In Axel Alonso’s Q&A Column at CBR, he announced the following;
There are plans for a Marvel NOW! Wave 2 — a new wave of titles that will generate the same amount of excitement amongst retailers and fans that the first wave did. From “Uncanny Avengers” to “Thanos Rising,” Marvel NOW! has been a hit, and we’re far from done. Look for exciting new series, starting in July and carrying through next year.
We’ll be making an announcement soon about a three intriguing limited series, featuring eyebrow-raising talent, that fall under the creative umbrella of a much-loved sub-brand. I’m not at liberty to say much more.
If you’ve ever wondered what might have happened if the Phoenix Force had found a different host than Cyclops, Emma Frost, Namor and Colossus in last year’s biggest super hero event, then you’ll want to read “What If? Avengers Vs. X-Men,” a 4-issue limited series, written by Jimmy Palmiotti and illustrated by Jorge Molina that ships weekly this July.
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018
- What Happens if the Big Two Stop Publishing Comics? Find Out in This New Comic - January 20, 2018
- Comics Creator Mark Campos Has Died, Aged 55 - January 20, 2018
- African American Superhero Comics ‘YouNeek’ Get UK/European Bookstore Distribution Deal - January 20, 2018
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018