The new Constantine #1 is a lot better than the Preview suggested. For a start, the Preview is at the end of the comic, and it reads far more Hellblazery at the beginning than it does by the kicksplodo conclusion. But one thing did jar.
Angus Croydon? English wizard in the thirties? Orgies?
Well that’s the real life Aleister Crowley. Who has appeared in Hellblazer after faking his death, and ending up getting merged to Nergal and becoming the Demon Constantine.
It was a while ago.
Anyway, looks like he’s off limits again. Unless he’s suitably fictionalised. Shame he was never elected President of the United States. For many reasons.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently hosting an exhibition by Des Taylor.
- He Who Knows Floods Soaks at the Touch of Frank Cho’s Man-Thing - January 19, 2018
- Batman and Doomsday Clock Win Comics of the Year, DC Wins Publisher at Diamond 2017 Gem Awards - January 19, 2018
- Walking Dead, Wild Hunt and X-Men Red Top Advance Reorders - January 19, 2018
- ComicsPRO Industry Awards Announce Nominees, and Honour Dave Hawksworth - January 19, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3 Filming in Manhattan on Monday - January 19, 2018