The new Constantine #1 is a lot better than the Preview suggested. For a start, the Preview is at the end of the comic, and it reads far more Hellblazery at the beginning than it does by the kicksplodo conclusion. But one thing did jar.
Angus Croydon? English wizard in the thirties? Orgies?
Well that’s the real life Aleister Crowley. Who has appeared in Hellblazer after faking his death, and ending up getting merged to Nergal and becoming the Demon Constantine.
It was a while ago.
Anyway, looks like he’s off limits again. Unless he’s suitably fictionalised. Shame he was never elected President of the United States. For many reasons.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently hosting an exhibition by Des Taylor.
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Puts Five Million Comics In The Classroom, Announces Kid Sherlock, Albert Einstein: Time Mason, Stray, Midnight Tiger And The Ghost, The Owl - April 27, 2017
- Heading Towards 100,000 For X-O Manowar #1’s Third Printing - April 27, 2017