The new Constantine #1 is a lot better than the Preview suggested. For a start, the Preview is at the end of the comic, and it reads far more Hellblazery at the beginning than it does by the kicksplodo conclusion. But one thing did jar.
Angus Croydon? English wizard in the thirties? Orgies?
Well that’s the real life Aleister Crowley. Who has appeared in Hellblazer after faking his death, and ending up getting merged to Nergal and becoming the Demon Constantine.
It was a while ago.
Anyway, looks like he’s off limits again. Unless he’s suitably fictionalised. Shame he was never elected President of the United States. For many reasons.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently hosting an exhibition by Des Taylor.
- POW! Entertainment Registers More ‘Stan Lee’ Trademarks for Sleeping Bags, Pizza Crust Mixes and Yoga Mats - April 22, 2018
- Gabriele Dell’Otto’s Exclusive Retailer Variant for Amazing Spider-Man #800 - April 22, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd April 2018 – ‘Action Comics Was the Highest/Fastest Selling Book in Our History’ - April 22, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd April 2018 – DC ComicsGetting Fresh - April 22, 2018
- The Age Of Bronze Goes Full Colour as a Digital Ongong Series - April 22, 2018