It’s my final week of broadcasting from ‘The Village’ (aka Portmeirion), so Taylor and I celebrate by looking at Gabriel Hardman & Corinna Bechko‘s new Star Wars: Legacy and Eric Grissom & Phil Sloan‘s Deadhorse TPB.
Taylor also chats with Toronto-based cartoonist, Michael DeForge, about his work in comics, his inspirations, and how he ended up working on the hit cartoon series, Adventure Time. It’s an amazing glimpse into the mind of an artist whose unique work caught the eye of Cartoon Network.
To get in touch, discuss sponsorship opportunities or submit projects for consideration, please email email@example.com. You can also follow me on Twitter: @popculturehound. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
Taylor Lilley Twitter: @capelessT
- White Noise In London – Paradiso and Void Trip Exhibition at Orbital Comics, With a Walkthrough From Ram V on Saturday - January 18, 2018
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018