It’s my final week of broadcasting from ‘The Village’ (aka Portmeirion), so Taylor and I celebrate by looking at Gabriel Hardman & Corinna Bechko‘s new Star Wars: Legacy and Eric Grissom & Phil Sloan‘s Deadhorse TPB.
Taylor also chats with Toronto-based cartoonist, Michael DeForge, about his work in comics, his inspirations, and how he ended up working on the hit cartoon series, Adventure Time. It’s an amazing glimpse into the mind of an artist whose unique work caught the eye of Cartoon Network.
To get in touch, discuss sponsorship opportunities or submit projects for consideration, please email email@example.com. You can also follow me on Twitter: @popculturehound. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
Taylor Lilley Twitter: @capelessT
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017