It’s my final week of broadcasting from ‘The Village’ (aka Portmeirion), so Taylor and I celebrate by looking at Gabriel Hardman & Corinna Bechko‘s new Star Wars: Legacy and Eric Grissom & Phil Sloan‘s Deadhorse TPB.
Taylor also chats with Toronto-based cartoonist, Michael DeForge, about his work in comics, his inspirations, and how he ended up working on the hit cartoon series, Adventure Time. It’s an amazing glimpse into the mind of an artist whose unique work caught the eye of Cartoon Network.
To get in touch, discuss sponsorship opportunities or submit projects for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow me on Twitter: @popculturehound. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
Taylor Lilley Twitter: @capelessT
- Rewriting The Life Of Ted Kord, Blue Beetle, Today (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- “He Pushed Us Forward” – Marvel Comics’ Tribute To Bernie Wrightson - April 26, 2017
- Well That Was Quick. X-Men Gold #2 Brings Back The Politics… (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The DC Universe Today In Flash #21 – Bringing It All Back Again (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Today, Cassandra Cain Finally Chooses Her New Name (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017