It’s my final week of broadcasting from ‘The Village’ (aka Portmeirion), so Taylor and I celebrate by looking at Gabriel Hardman & Corinna Bechko‘s new Star Wars: Legacy and Eric Grissom & Phil Sloan‘s Deadhorse TPB.
Taylor also chats with Toronto-based cartoonist, Michael DeForge, about his work in comics, his inspirations, and how he ended up working on the hit cartoon series, Adventure Time. It’s an amazing glimpse into the mind of an artist whose unique work caught the eye of Cartoon Network.
To get in touch, discuss sponsorship opportunities or submit projects for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow me on Twitter: @popculturehound. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
Taylor Lilley Twitter: @capelessT
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017