Entertainment Weekly have a nice interview with Grant Morrison to coincide with his upcoming final issue on Action Comics. Stuff like;
I love The Walking Dead as much as anybody! But I think it does show certain terror in the imagination right now. And what I love about superheroes is that they defy that. Superheroes say: Maybe mankind does have a future.
Here’s the preview. I wonder if Andy will get similar treatment shortly…
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017