Bleeding Cool Magazine #3 came out a week and a half ago.
Next up is Bleeding Cool Magazine #4 and the Free Comic Book Day version.
But in June (or possibly just after) comes Bleeding Cool Magazine #5. I’m planning an article on the best and the worst from San Diego Comic Cons of old, ahead of 2013’s show.
A Locke And Key cover, a Frank Cho gallery, and the usual price guide, film stuff, comics stuff, more comics stuff and everything that Bleeding Cool Magazine has been known for. But with better layout.
As ever, consider ordering a copy with your local retailer every month your duty-bound fee for reading Bleeding Cool every day foir free…
- Eddie Brock Gets Back In The Venom Suit In April… Ahead Of His Big Anniversary - January 23, 2017
- Tony S Daniel, On Leaving The Justice League For Now - January 23, 2017
- Star Wars Episode VIII Will Be Called…. The Last Jedi - January 23, 2017
- How Will Your Comic Store Celebrate Image Comics Day On February 1st? - January 23, 2017
- Walking Dead Co-Creator Tony Moore To Benefit Planned Parenthood With This Commemorative Trump Print - January 23, 2017