Bleeding Cool Magazine #3 came out a week and a half ago.
Next up is Bleeding Cool Magazine #4 and the Free Comic Book Day version.
But in June (or possibly just after) comes Bleeding Cool Magazine #5. I’m planning an article on the best and the worst from San Diego Comic Cons of old, ahead of 2013’s show.
A Locke And Key cover, a Frank Cho gallery, and the usual price guide, film stuff, comics stuff, more comics stuff and everything that Bleeding Cool Magazine has been known for. But with better layout.
As ever, consider ordering a copy with your local retailer every month your duty-bound fee for reading Bleeding Cool every day foir free…
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018