Bleeding Cool Magazine #3 came out a week and a half ago.
Next up is Bleeding Cool Magazine #4 and the Free Comic Book Day version.
But in June (or possibly just after) comes Bleeding Cool Magazine #5. I’m planning an article on the best and the worst from San Diego Comic Cons of old, ahead of 2013’s show.
A Locke And Key cover, a Frank Cho gallery, and the usual price guide, film stuff, comics stuff, more comics stuff and everything that Bleeding Cool Magazine has been known for. But with better layout.
As ever, consider ordering a copy with your local retailer every month your duty-bound fee for reading Bleeding Cool every day foir free…
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017