Bleeding Cool Magazine #3 came out a week and a half ago.
Next up is Bleeding Cool Magazine #4 and the Free Comic Book Day version.
But in June (or possibly just after) comes Bleeding Cool Magazine #5. I’m planning an article on the best and the worst from San Diego Comic Cons of old, ahead of 2013’s show.
A Locke And Key cover, a Frank Cho gallery, and the usual price guide, film stuff, comics stuff, more comics stuff and everything that Bleeding Cool Magazine has been known for. But with better layout.
As ever, consider ordering a copy with your local retailer every month your duty-bound fee for reading Bleeding Cool every day foir free…
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017