The Crossed plague infects comic shops the world over on Wednesday 3/13. As hordes of fans descend upon local stores to participate in the event and enjoy the first chapter in Garth Ennis’ return to the flagship title he created in Crossed: Badlands #25.
Armed with Crossed “survival kits,” participating comic shops will have Crossed parties with comics, tattoos, buttons, stickers, masks, and posters for fans. Some stores will be having costume supported cosplay contests and giving away a special retailer only C-Day cover to the 2013 Crossed Annual for the best entries.
Stores that have C-Day parties are encouraged to send pictures and videos of the event to Bleeding Cool. All throughout the week after C-Day we’ll be sharing the images with fans and promoting the stores that participated. Please remember to be safe during your party and to enjoy the insanity.
Watch for articles this week identifying shops that are having parties in your neighborhoods. Retailers who would like to have their stores listed as participating in C-Day should email your store name, phone, website, and address to email@example.com.
- Gabriel Andrade Illustrates Essential Unseen Uber #1/2 Chapter in Bleeding Cool Magazine - October 23, 2013
- Max Brooks, George RR Martin, and Christos Gage San Diego Signing Schedule - July 16, 2013
- Get Covered By Bleeding Cool Magazine At San Diego - July 10, 2013
- Talking To Max Brooks About Extinction Parade - April 24, 2013
- Avatar Press HQ Hit By Lightning - April 17, 2013