So, right now, around a hundred thousand people are trying to download seven hundred free Marvel digital comics, just announced at SXSW.
You can guess what happened.
Curently ComiXology techy people are recommending people chill out to Enya.
— comiXology (@comiXology) March 10, 2013
All together now, “Fail away, fail away, fail away…”
While Marvel may be happy with this impact, other publishers may not be so sanguine.
The offer is valid until Tuesday. Maybe Marvel might be persuaded to extend it a little? Because the Monday morning office workers may not have woken up to this yet, and it looks like we may have a similar situation tomorrow.
May I suggest setting your alarm for 3 am in the morning and trying then?
Oh and here is the SXSW version of Age Of Ultron #1.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018