So, right now, around a hundred thousand people are trying to download seven hundred free Marvel digital comics, just announced at SXSW.
You can guess what happened.
Curently ComiXology techy people are recommending people chill out to Enya.
— comiXology (@comiXology) March 10, 2013
All together now, “Fail away, fail away, fail away…”
While Marvel may be happy with this impact, other publishers may not be so sanguine.
The offer is valid until Tuesday. Maybe Marvel might be persuaded to extend it a little? Because the Monday morning office workers may not have woken up to this yet, and it looks like we may have a similar situation tomorrow.
May I suggest setting your alarm for 3 am in the morning and trying then?
Oh and here is the SXSW version of Age Of Ultron #1.
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017