Lately, Marvel have been making all sorts of claims about the end of Age Of Ultron. Ordinarily people might be a little wary of giving them any credence. Given how the endings of certain recent events were… a little on the damp squib side. And could you really blame people for believing that someone was crying wolf again?
Now however they might have got people’s attention. Killing the chances of a leak. Insisting on someone to draw the book who won’t give the ending away on Facebook.
Like Joe Quesada.
Lined up to draw the final pages of Age Of Ultron #10, the CCO of Marvel will be drawing the much hyped finale scene. Scheduled for June, the rest of the comic will be drawn by Bryan Hitch and Carlos Pacheco. And they probably have no idea how it ends. Now if only someone could hack Brian Bendis‘ email.
AGE OF ULTRON #10
Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
Art by CARLOS PACHECO, BRYAN HITCH & JOE QUESADA
Cover by BRANDON PETERSON
ON SALE JUNE 2013!
- Green Lanterns #40 – “No Politics, No Complications” - January 23, 2018
- Showrunner of Lucifer Teams with Lucifer Artist for Skyward from Image Comics - January 23, 2018
- Now You Can Buy Star Wars Porg Sneakers – but Are They Made from Porgs? We Find Out - January 23, 2018
- Northguard Season 2 #1 and #2 Both Published Tomorrow – Here’s a Preview of Both - January 23, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Telepathetic #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 23, 2018