Lately, Marvel have been making all sorts of claims about the end of Age Of Ultron. Ordinarily people might be a little wary of giving them any credence. Given how the endings of certain recent events were… a little on the damp squib side. And could you really blame people for believing that someone was crying wolf again?
Now however they might have got people’s attention. Killing the chances of a leak. Insisting on someone to draw the book who won’t give the ending away on Facebook.
Like Joe Quesada.
Lined up to draw the final pages of Age Of Ultron #10, the CCO of Marvel will be drawing the much hyped finale scene. Scheduled for June, the rest of the comic will be drawn by Bryan Hitch and Carlos Pacheco. And they probably have no idea how it ends. Now if only someone could hack Brian Bendis‘ email.
AGE OF ULTRON #10
Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
Art by CARLOS PACHECO, BRYAN HITCH & JOE QUESADA
Cover by BRANDON PETERSON
ON SALE JUNE 2013!
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017