Lately, Marvel have been making all sorts of claims about the end of Age Of Ultron. Ordinarily people might be a little wary of giving them any credence. Given how the endings of certain recent events were… a little on the damp squib side. And could you really blame people for believing that someone was crying wolf again?
Now however they might have got people’s attention. Killing the chances of a leak. Insisting on someone to draw the book who won’t give the ending away on Facebook.
Like Joe Quesada.
Lined up to draw the final pages of Age Of Ultron #10, the CCO of Marvel will be drawing the much hyped finale scene. Scheduled for June, the rest of the comic will be drawn by Bryan Hitch and Carlos Pacheco. And they probably have no idea how it ends. Now if only someone could hack Brian Bendis‘ email.
AGE OF ULTRON #10
Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
Art by CARLOS PACHECO, BRYAN HITCH & JOE QUESADA
Cover by BRANDON PETERSON
ON SALE JUNE 2013!
- The Works Of William Hogarth on the Walls Of Blacks Club in London - November 15, 2018
- Will There Even Be an Uncanny X-Men Comic After #11? - November 15, 2018
- 11 Revealed DC Comics Covers for December by Jenny Frison, Adam Hughes, Stjepan Šejić and More - November 15, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Detective Comics Before Batman and Alex Ross Hardcovers - November 15, 2018
- AfterShock to Publish Ryan Parrott and Charles Pritchett’s Oberon in February 2019 - November 15, 2018