Valiant made a hugely successful return in 2012, re-launching beloved characters from the original Valiant Universe of the 1990s. They have slowly built a new universe, gradually introducing characters to one another. This April, Valiant will launch Harbinger Wars, their first crossover mini-series. Writers Joshua Dysart (Harbinger) and Duane Swierczynski (Bloodshot) are teaming together to bring fans a story that has been building for quite some time.
“We’ve been on this collision course literally from the opening scene of Bloodshot and from issue #2 of Harbinger,” explained Dysart. “It’s exciting to finally get to it.” His writing partner for Harbinger Wars agrees. “These stories would eventually be colliding into each other, so it was a lot of fun to plant the seeds early on. In the case of Bloodshot, there’s a huge clue planted on page one of the first issue,” revealed Swierczynski.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #3 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- Infinity Gauntlet Is Not The Title Of ‘Avengers 4’, Says James Gunn - April 25, 2017
- Hawkgirl Day: Celebrating The First Appearance Of One Of The First Female Comic Book Superheroes - April 25, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle First Trailer - April 24, 2017
- Superman Lives: Official Justice League Movie Site Reveals Another (‘More Official’?) Team Shot With Superman - April 23, 2017
- ‘Happy Days’, ‘Joanie Loves Chaci’ Star Erin Moran Dead At 56 - April 22, 2017