It’s a classic premise: the crew of a broken-down, decades-old spaceship braving impossible odds, dwindling supplies, relentless pursuers, and threats both from without and within. The desperate renegades, millennia removed from their Earth-born brothers, scurry from system to system, seeking resources vital to their survival and seizing rare opportunities to improve their dire conditions. Fleeing from tyranny, the ragtag travelers strive to stay one step ahead of those determined to take away their serenity.
Sound familiar? It should, assuming you’re a fan of either Firefly or Battlestar Galactica.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #3 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- Infinity Gauntlet Is Not The Title Of ‘Avengers 4’, Says James Gunn - April 25, 2017
- Hawkgirl Day: Celebrating The First Appearance Of One Of The First Female Comic Book Superheroes - April 25, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle First Trailer - April 24, 2017
- Superman Lives: Official Justice League Movie Site Reveals Another (‘More Official’?) Team Shot With Superman - April 23, 2017
- ‘Happy Days’, ‘Joanie Loves Chaci’ Star Erin Moran Dead At 56 - April 22, 2017