It’s a classic premise: the crew of a broken-down, decades-old spaceship braving impossible odds, dwindling supplies, relentless pursuers, and threats both from without and within. The desperate renegades, millennia removed from their Earth-born brothers, scurry from system to system, seeking resources vital to their survival and seizing rare opportunities to improve their dire conditions. Fleeing from tyranny, the ragtag travelers strive to stay one step ahead of those determined to take away their serenity.
Sound familiar? It should, assuming you’re a fan of either Firefly or Battlestar Galactica.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #3 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017