Great-looking comics are never out of fashion, especially when they star bold, fiery women in thrilling situations. And Aspen’s Executive Assistant franchise has proven to be all of that and more. And for Aspen, it’s the bellwether that leads the publisher into its tenth year and beyond.
Since its launch in 2003, Aspen MLT has grown to be one of the most thriving companies on the American comics scene. Michael Turner, the cartoonist who founded the company, built its success off of his creator-owned series such as Aspen and Soulfire. As Aspen went on, it grew with the addition of other titles such as Charismagic and Shrugged, but none would parallel the runaway success of Executive Assistant.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #3 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- Starting Today: CGC Insider – Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Comic Book Grading, And More - January 19, 2017
- The Rock Talks #BlackAdam And The Entire DCU: “Hope, Optimism & FUN… Prepare Yourselves DC Universe” - January 11, 2017
- Alien: Covenant Short Teaser Starts Unwrapping Your Christmas Present A Day Early - December 24, 2016
- Milwaukee Bucks Owner Marc Lasry Sells Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.0 ‘Solicitation Copy’ For Record $291,100 - December 14, 2016
- Transformers: The Last Knight Poster – What… Has Happened To Bumblebee? - December 13, 2016