Great-looking comics are never out of fashion, especially when they star bold, fiery women in thrilling situations. And Aspen’s Executive Assistant franchise has proven to be all of that and more. And for Aspen, it’s the bellwether that leads the publisher into its tenth year and beyond.
Since its launch in 2003, Aspen MLT has grown to be one of the most thriving companies on the American comics scene. Michael Turner, the cartoonist who founded the company, built its success off of his creator-owned series such as Aspen and Soulfire. As Aspen went on, it grew with the addition of other titles such as Charismagic and Shrugged, but none would parallel the runaway success of Executive Assistant.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #3 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- ‘Happy Days’, ‘Joanie Loves Chaci’ Star Erin Moran Dead At 56 - April 22, 2017
- Frank Miller’s Sin City Goes Way Back In Time: Mid-20th Century, And Several Hundred Years Before That - April 22, 2017
- Frank Miller On His Possible Upcoming Superman Project, And The Genesis Of The Batman V Superman Dynamic - April 22, 2017
- Wonder Woman’s Iconic Moment: The Pre-History Of The Character As Revealed In The Wonder Woman Film - April 21, 2017
- IDW C2E2: Steve Ditko, Jack Kirby, Walt Simonson, Bernie Wrightson, Star Wars, DuckTales, And Lots Of Other Good Stuff - April 21, 2017