Great-looking comics are never out of fashion, especially when they star bold, fiery women in thrilling situations. And Aspen’s Executive Assistant franchise has proven to be all of that and more. And for Aspen, it’s the bellwether that leads the publisher into its tenth year and beyond.
Since its launch in 2003, Aspen MLT has grown to be one of the most thriving companies on the American comics scene. Michael Turner, the cartoonist who founded the company, built its success off of his creator-owned series such as Aspen and Soulfire. As Aspen went on, it grew with the addition of other titles such as Charismagic and Shrugged, but none would parallel the runaway success of Executive Assistant.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #3 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Toys Countdown #3: The Toys That Made Us Is Already My Favorite Netflix Series - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #5: Kingdom Hearts Funko Box - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Games Countdown #3: Killing Jason in the Friday The 13th Game - December 30, 2017