Great-looking comics are never out of fashion, especially when they star bold, fiery women in thrilling situations. And Aspen’s Executive Assistant franchise has proven to be all of that and more. And for Aspen, it’s the bellwether that leads the publisher into its tenth year and beyond.
Since its launch in 2003, Aspen MLT has grown to be one of the most thriving companies on the American comics scene. Michael Turner, the cartoonist who founded the company, built its success off of his creator-owned series such as Aspen and Soulfire. As Aspen went on, it grew with the addition of other titles such as Charismagic and Shrugged, but none would parallel the runaway success of Executive Assistant.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #3 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017