Nate Bellegarde is very unassuming sketching in Artists Alley and is very surprised to have all the attention and see a girl wearing the “Science is the new Rock N’ Roll” t-shirt from Nowhere Men around. I told him I saw three, which he said makes the books success seem even more surreal. “The book is open ended but we didn’t know how we’d do. We had planned to launch earlier but I got behind so we waited and it seemed to really help.” No fill ins planned and the book most likely will take a month break between 5 and 6. And if any ladies want to make Mr. Bellegarde feel good about his work, get the t-shirt and say hi to him!
I expect he’d probably be pleased by men in shirts as well.
- Stewart Lee Appears in Tomorrow’s Doomsday Clock #3 - January 23, 2018
- Green Lanterns #40 – “No Politics, No Complications” - January 23, 2018
- Showrunner of Lucifer Teams with Lucifer Artist for Skyward from Image Comics - January 23, 2018
- Now You Can Buy Star Wars Porg Sneakers – but Are They Made from Porgs? We Find Out - January 23, 2018
- Northguard Season 2 #1 and #2 Both Published Tomorrow – Here’s a Preview of Both - January 23, 2018