Nate Bellegarde is very unassuming sketching in Artists Alley and is very surprised to have all the attention and see a girl wearing the “Science is the new Rock N’ Roll” t-shirt from Nowhere Men around. I told him I saw three, which he said makes the books success seem even more surreal. “The book is open ended but we didn’t know how we’d do. We had planned to launch earlier but I got behind so we waited and it seemed to really help.” No fill ins planned and the book most likely will take a month break between 5 and 6. And if any ladies want to make Mr. Bellegarde feel good about his work, get the t-shirt and say hi to him!
I expect he’d probably be pleased by men in shirts as well.
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017