Nate Bellegarde is very unassuming sketching in Artists Alley and is very surprised to have all the attention and see a girl wearing the “Science is the new Rock N’ Roll” t-shirt from Nowhere Men around. I told him I saw three, which he said makes the books success seem even more surreal. “The book is open ended but we didn’t know how we’d do. We had planned to launch earlier but I got behind so we waited and it seemed to really help.” No fill ins planned and the book most likely will take a month break between 5 and 6. And if any ladies want to make Mr. Bellegarde feel good about his work, get the t-shirt and say hi to him!
I expect he’d probably be pleased by men in shirts as well.
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017
- First Look At The Doctor Who Christmas Special – And A Look Back At Peter Capaldi’s Time As The doctor - July 23, 2017
- The Doctor Who Christmas Special Will Be Called “Twice Upon A Time” - July 23, 2017
- Doctor Who’s Steven Moffat Says There’s No Backlash Against Jodie Whittaker, Wishes Journalists Would Shut Up - July 23, 2017