Nate Bellegarde is very unassuming sketching in Artists Alley and is very surprised to have all the attention and see a girl wearing the “Science is the new Rock N’ Roll” t-shirt from Nowhere Men around. I told him I saw three, which he said makes the books success seem even more surreal. “The book is open ended but we didn’t know how we’d do. We had planned to launch earlier but I got behind so we waited and it seemed to really help.” No fill ins planned and the book most likely will take a month break between 5 and 6. And if any ladies want to make Mr. Bellegarde feel good about his work, get the t-shirt and say hi to him!
I expect he’d probably be pleased by men in shirts as well.
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017