The BBC reports brilliantly, wonderfully, amazingly from Bradford, West Yorkshire, England.
Police said the costumed crime-fighter marched the 27-year-old man into Trafalgar House Police Station in the early hours of 25 February.
The man was charged with handling stolen goods and fraud offences.
Police said: “The person who brought the man in was dressed in a full Batman outfit. His identity remains unknown.”
Seriously, how many Bruce Waynes can live in Bradford?
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Jae Lee And Brian Stelfreeze FOC Covers For Jim Henson And Victor LaValle.. - April 28, 2017
- A Box For Archie Comics’ Spider-Man Digests In Time for Spider-Man Homecoming - April 28, 2017
- Oh My Days! Bill Potts’ First Titan Comics Doctor Who Appearance, On Free Comic Book Day - April 28, 2017