The Hollywood Reporter is running a story about a new TV series being prepped based on an as-yet-unannounced-or-indeed-named comic by Robert Kirkman, his third after The Walking Dead and Thief Of Thieves. They describe the comic thus;
The script centers on Kyle Barnes, who has been plagued by possession since he was a child. Now an adult, he embarks on a spiritual journey to find answers but what he uncovers could mean the end of life on Earth as we know it.
The Exorcist meets Deep Impact then.
And wasn’t that a cold ending to The Walking Dead last night? Oohh…
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018