The Hollywood Reporter is running a story about a new TV series being prepped based on an as-yet-unannounced-or-indeed-named comic by Robert Kirkman, his third after The Walking Dead and Thief Of Thieves. They describe the comic thus;
The script centers on Kyle Barnes, who has been plagued by possession since he was a child. Now an adult, he embarks on a spiritual journey to find answers but what he uncovers could mean the end of life on Earth as we know it.
The Exorcist meets Deep Impact then.
And wasn’t that a cold ending to The Walking Dead last night? Oohh…
- The Eisner Awards 2017 – Live, As They Come In - July 21, 2017
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- What It Looks Like When Retailers Race To Get Exclusive San Diego Comic-Con Swag - July 21, 2017
- Boom! Studios’ 5 Biggest Problems In Comics, And A ‘Clueless’ Graphic Novel - July 21, 2017
- Comic Book Legal Defense Fund To Train Comic Book Retailers In Their Legal Rights - July 21, 2017