Alyssa Pack writes for Bleeding Cool.
James Marsters made an appearance at Wizard World Portland, with his band Ghost of the Robot. Many fans know him better as Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but his main reason for attending the convention was to promote the band. This drove many women of all ages to shell out money to get in to his exclusive concert.
Wizard World Portland hosted one of the first Ghost of the Robot concerts that will be playing at most Wizard World conventions across the country. The band is well known by James Marsters’ fans, but they haven’t gone mainstream yet. Marsters commented:
We are trying to get ourselves out there, since we reformed in 2011. I love to do this, its just been a while.
The Ghost of the Robot concert was a major success, with a room full of women drooling over Marsters. One fan commented, “They sound better than ever.” Marsters and his band are hopeful that their music career will take off after the Wizard World concerts, but his fans will just have to wait it out for now.
Why not take a short peek?
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015
- This War of Mine Hits Smartphones Today - November 11, 2015