Brian Hibbs, long standing retailer of Comix Experience in San Francisco, California tweeted a short series…
Wow, just got robbed at the store at gunpoint….
23 years, and the worst thing that ever happened was a broken window. Not used to guns, no
All they got was the crusty old iphone we use for credit cards, and like $100 from the till
Thanks @ everyone… I am fine, losses were minor. I am shook but completely unharmed, thx for kind wishes
I am however annoyed that i am not supposed to touch cash drawer until CSI comes ….. Within 4 hours
Plus they took our credit card machine (iphone), so can’t take credit either until we get new one and get it set up
Our thoughts are with you, Brian.
- Yet More Punching Nazis, Pepe The Frog, Richard Spencer … And Jack Kirby - January 23, 2017
- The Spoilery Titles Of Marvel/Netflix’s Iron Fist Episodes, Who Directed Them, And Why The DVD Will Be 18 Rated In The UK - January 23, 2017
- K Perkins Returns To DC In April, Writing Superwoman Monthly Comic - January 23, 2017
- We Are All Monsters – A Cadaver’s Confession - January 22, 2017
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017