Brian Hibbs, long standing retailer of Comix Experience in San Francisco, California tweeted a short series…
Wow, just got robbed at the store at gunpoint….
23 years, and the worst thing that ever happened was a broken window. Not used to guns, no
All they got was the crusty old iphone we use for credit cards, and like $100 from the till
Thanks @ everyone… I am fine, losses were minor. I am shook but completely unharmed, thx for kind wishes
I am however annoyed that i am not supposed to touch cash drawer until CSI comes ….. Within 4 hours
Plus they took our credit card machine (iphone), so can’t take credit either until we get new one and get it set up
Our thoughts are with you, Brian.
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017