Brian Hibbs, long standing retailer of Comix Experience in San Francisco, California tweeted a short series…
Wow, just got robbed at the store at gunpoint….
23 years, and the worst thing that ever happened was a broken window. Not used to guns, no
All they got was the crusty old iphone we use for credit cards, and like $100 from the till
Thanks @ everyone… I am fine, losses were minor. I am shook but completely unharmed, thx for kind wishes
I am however annoyed that i am not supposed to touch cash drawer until CSI comes ….. Within 4 hours
Plus they took our credit card machine (iphone), so can’t take credit either until we get new one and get it set up
Our thoughts are with you, Brian.
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018