Brian Hibbs, long standing retailer of Comix Experience in San Francisco, California tweeted a short series…
Wow, just got robbed at the store at gunpoint….
23 years, and the worst thing that ever happened was a broken window. Not used to guns, no
All they got was the crusty old iphone we use for credit cards, and like $100 from the till
Thanks @ everyone… I am fine, losses were minor. I am shook but completely unharmed, thx for kind wishes
I am however annoyed that i am not supposed to touch cash drawer until CSI comes ….. Within 4 hours
Plus they took our credit card machine (iphone), so can’t take credit either until we get new one and get it set up
Our thoughts are with you, Brian.
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017