Last month, the Image title Skullkickers #18 came out. Did okay.
This week however, it has had a mini-relaunch a sissue 1 of Uncanny Skullkickers. Although its really Skullkickers #19. Nevertheless I understand it has received double the orders.
It also shipped on the same day as Uncanny X-Men, Uncanny Avengers and Uncanny X-Force. Someone somewhere is taking the piss.
And next month Skullkickers is doing it again as Savage Skullkickers #1. And I understand that preorders are even higher.
With more renaming and issue ones to come, can we expect other titles to join in? Superior Chew? Fantastic Fatale? Merry Morning Glories? New adjectives and issue ones all round!
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017