Last month, the Image title Skullkickers #18 came out. Did okay.
This week however, it has had a mini-relaunch a sissue 1 of Uncanny Skullkickers. Although its really Skullkickers #19. Nevertheless I understand it has received double the orders.
It also shipped on the same day as Uncanny X-Men, Uncanny Avengers and Uncanny X-Force. Someone somewhere is taking the piss.
And next month Skullkickers is doing it again as Savage Skullkickers #1. And I understand that preorders are even higher.
With more renaming and issue ones to come, can we expect other titles to join in? Superior Chew? Fantastic Fatale? Merry Morning Glories? New adjectives and issue ones all round!
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018
- Sitcomics Challenges Diamond with 64-Page $3.99 Comics – and a 20-Page Preview of Start-Up #1 - January 19, 2018