Last month, the Image title Skullkickers #18 came out. Did okay.
This week however, it has had a mini-relaunch a sissue 1 of Uncanny Skullkickers. Although its really Skullkickers #19. Nevertheless I understand it has received double the orders.
It also shipped on the same day as Uncanny X-Men, Uncanny Avengers and Uncanny X-Force. Someone somewhere is taking the piss.
And next month Skullkickers is doing it again as Savage Skullkickers #1. And I understand that preorders are even higher.
With more renaming and issue ones to come, can we expect other titles to join in? Superior Chew? Fantastic Fatale? Merry Morning Glories? New adjectives and issue ones all round!
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017
- Twenty-Three Uses For An Overshipped Marvel Comic - January 19, 2017