Last month, the Image title Skullkickers #18 came out. Did okay.
This week however, it has had a mini-relaunch a sissue 1 of Uncanny Skullkickers. Although its really Skullkickers #19. Nevertheless I understand it has received double the orders.
It also shipped on the same day as Uncanny X-Men, Uncanny Avengers and Uncanny X-Force. Someone somewhere is taking the piss.
And next month Skullkickers is doing it again as Savage Skullkickers #1. And I understand that preorders are even higher.
With more renaming and issue ones to come, can we expect other titles to join in? Superior Chew? Fantastic Fatale? Merry Morning Glories? New adjectives and issue ones all round!
- Goldie Vance #13 Cancelled, Series Moves To Original Graphic Novels - April 23, 2017
- Genderflipping Doctor Jekyll And Mr Hyde – Living In An Electric Empire At C2E2 With Viola Carr - April 23, 2017
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017