First of all, Hawkeye #8 by Matt Fraction is a great issue of Hawkeye. But one of the many things that makes it so super are the covers that homage a style long since gone and make this the perfect two-week-late Valentine’s Day comic.
And also give the comic an easy run of second and thrid print covers when they are needed. And they should be needed.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. And a special thanks to eCourier this morning.
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017