Adored by continuity fans, the What If? title originally told stories of alternate continuities, taking the narrative paths not chosen by their writers and artists – although often they’d used the same writers and artists to explore those directions, such as Frank Miller‘s What If Elektra Had Lived? (pictured).
He also told attendees to expect something big for Superior Spider-Man #9 and for the 50th aniversary of X-Men.
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017