Adored by continuity fans, the What If? title originally told stories of alternate continuities, taking the narrative paths not chosen by their writers and artists – although often they’d used the same writers and artists to explore those directions, such as Frank Miller‘s What If Elektra Had Lived? (pictured).
He also told attendees to expect something big for Superior Spider-Man #9 and for the 50th aniversary of X-Men.
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017