Adored by continuity fans, the What If? title originally told stories of alternate continuities, taking the narrative paths not chosen by their writers and artists – although often they’d used the same writers and artists to explore those directions, such as Frank Miller‘s What If Elektra Had Lived? (pictured).
He also told attendees to expect something big for Superior Spider-Man #9 and for the 50th aniversary of X-Men.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018