ROMERO – I am also writing a comic for Marvel. I’m writing it now, but it’s plot is a secret.
TWITCH – Awww c’mon George, just a little nibble? A tid bit?
ROMERO – Well I can tell you it won’t involve any of their on-going characters, there will be no superheroes. But it will involve zombies!
That’s what it is. Of course.
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd January 2017 – Supergirl Grabs Bleeding Cool By The Traffic - January 22, 2017
- Sean Gordon Murphy’s New Batman Series, Teased… - January 22, 2017
- Reviewing By The Numbers: A Tarnished Tintin For Grown Ups - January 22, 2017