Newsarama reports from the retailer breakfast at ComicsPRO this morning;
While we were unable to acquire an image, retailers in attendance tell Newsarama Marvel showed a teaser – mostly black and red – with their block logo on top, followed by the copy “of the Dead”, and then “Fall 2013” at the bottom.
That couldn’t be… something to do with this baseless rumour from Bleeding Cool last week?
Or maybe that’s a death from another quarter. I do understand there’s a major death in the offing for Age Of Ultron…
- Petition for Geoff Johns to Make the Joker Gay “Again” - January 22, 2018
- Steve Geppi to Give the Keynote Speech at Diamond’s 2018 Retailer Summit – What Will He Say About 2017? - January 22, 2018
- Cable Artist Jon Malin on Nazis, Marvel, SJWs, X-Men… and Shell Beach - January 22, 2018
- An Analysis of Promethea’s Appearance In Justice League Of America #23 – and a Possible Way Out(SPOILERS) - January 22, 2018
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018