Newsarama reports from the retailer breakfast at ComicsPRO this morning;
While we were unable to acquire an image, retailers in attendance tell Newsarama Marvel showed a teaser – mostly black and red – with their block logo on top, followed by the copy “of the Dead”, and then “Fall 2013” at the bottom.
That couldn’t be… something to do with this baseless rumour from Bleeding Cool last week?
Or maybe that’s a death from another quarter. I do understand there’s a major death in the offing for Age Of Ultron…
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017