Newsarama reports from the retailer breakfast at ComicsPRO this morning;
While we were unable to acquire an image, retailers in attendance tell Newsarama Marvel showed a teaser – mostly black and red – with their block logo on top, followed by the copy “of the Dead”, and then “Fall 2013” at the bottom.
That couldn’t be… something to do with this baseless rumour from Bleeding Cool last week?
Or maybe that’s a death from another quarter. I do understand there’s a major death in the offing for Age Of Ultron…
- Full Marvel Comics Solicitations For April 2017 – Beginnings… And Endings - January 24, 2017
- Phoenix Comicon To Pay All Staff, And Give Free Passes For Those Who Miss Out - January 24, 2017
- Chapel Hill Comics In North Carolina To Close - January 24, 2017
- J.M. DeMatteis On His “Don’t Punch A Nazi” Captain America Comic From 1982 - January 24, 2017
- Jim Starlin Made More From A Small Character In Batman V Superman Than From Thanos, Drax And Gamora In The Marvel Movies - January 24, 2017