Newsarama reports from the retailer breakfast at ComicsPRO this morning;
While we were unable to acquire an image, retailers in attendance tell Newsarama Marvel showed a teaser – mostly black and red – with their block logo on top, followed by the copy “of the Dead”, and then “Fall 2013” at the bottom.
That couldn’t be… something to do with this baseless rumour from Bleeding Cool last week?
Or maybe that’s a death from another quarter. I do understand there’s a major death in the offing for Age Of Ultron…
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017
- George Pérez Not At East Coast Comic Con Today, Amid Health Concerns - April 29, 2017
- 46 Sketches And Commissions Bought At C2E2, From Sharp To Stelfreeze, From Roux To Rossmo - April 29, 2017