“The White Event” “The System Is Broken” “It’s Coming.” Avengers #6 itself translates the last two for you, but also gives you the full Builders Code to do the job yourself. For “Mother”, “The Machine Is Broken” and the rest…
Which is a little more complete than my own version.
And yes for those not reading comics in the eighties, the New Universe was an action/adventure line of comics published by Marvel with their own separate continuity, with people’s powers formed from The White Event, later revealed to be a recursive time loop caused by the lead character from one of the books, Star Brand. The line had many characters, the psychic team of Psi Force, the powered-up-in-hiding, DP7, the tech-minded Spitfire And The Trouble Shooters, the war-minded Merc, the football minded Kickers Inc… and the Sandman wannabe, Nightmask, who could manifest himself in people’s dreams as a… psychotherapist.
What this all means for The Avengers, and their tie to the multidimensional war going on in New Avengers, I guess we find out soon.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Take Legal Action Against Ice Cream Store For The Shape Of Their “G” - January 17, 2017
- Dr Aphra, OOO And BT-1 Make Their Way Into The Wider Star Wars Universe - January 17, 2017
- Image Gives Curse Words A Gold Embossed One-Per-Retailer Cover Too – Well, It Is Their Birthday Any Day Now - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s One Per Store Variant Covers – Collect The Set? from Mighty Captain Marvel To Venom - January 17, 2017