“The White Event” “The System Is Broken” “It’s Coming.” Avengers #6 itself translates the last two for you, but also gives you the full Builders Code to do the job yourself. For “Mother”, “The Machine Is Broken” and the rest…
Which is a little more complete than my own version.
And yes for those not reading comics in the eighties, the New Universe was an action/adventure line of comics published by Marvel with their own separate continuity, with people’s powers formed from The White Event, later revealed to be a recursive time loop caused by the lead character from one of the books, Star Brand. The line had many characters, the psychic team of Psi Force, the powered-up-in-hiding, DP7, the tech-minded Spitfire And The Trouble Shooters, the war-minded Merc, the football minded Kickers Inc… and the Sandman wannabe, Nightmask, who could manifest himself in people’s dreams as a… psychotherapist.
What this all means for The Avengers, and their tie to the multidimensional war going on in New Avengers, I guess we find out soon.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- The Look Of London Film And Comic-Con From The Upper Gallery - July 28, 2017
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017