“The White Event” “The System Is Broken” “It’s Coming.” Avengers #6 itself translates the last two for you, but also gives you the full Builders Code to do the job yourself. For “Mother”, “The Machine Is Broken” and the rest…
Which is a little more complete than my own version.
And yes for those not reading comics in the eighties, the New Universe was an action/adventure line of comics published by Marvel with their own separate continuity, with people’s powers formed from The White Event, later revealed to be a recursive time loop caused by the lead character from one of the books, Star Brand. The line had many characters, the psychic team of Psi Force, the powered-up-in-hiding, DP7, the tech-minded Spitfire And The Trouble Shooters, the war-minded Merc, the football minded Kickers Inc… and the Sandman wannabe, Nightmask, who could manifest himself in people’s dreams as a… psychotherapist.
What this all means for The Avengers, and their tie to the multidimensional war going on in New Avengers, I guess we find out soon.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017