Before Bleeding Cool, there was TRIPWIRE magazine. In 2013, it celebrates its 21st anniversary and so it’s crowd funding at Kickstarter (to get a paperback and a hardcover funded. And the first regular delve into its archive is the first page of our Mike Mignola interview highlights feature which will be running in the book… clicky for biggy.
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Puts Five Million Comics In The Classroom, Announces Kid Sherlock, Albert Einstein: Time Mason, Stray, Midnight Tiger And The Ghost, The Owl - April 27, 2017
- Heading Towards 100,000 For X-O Manowar #1’s Third Printing - April 27, 2017