But government bodies in the Philippines, inspired by the success of the Avengers film, are creating a superhero comic book, C.H.A.M.P.S. to encourage young people to vote.
Apparently one of the characters will have the power to destroy electoral anomalies. Other will tackle corrupt officials.
CHAMPS stands for clean, honest, accurate, and peaceful. Or is that CHAPS? I think I’d prefer that. Standing around smoking pipes and playing the occasional game of badminton before looking down upon anyone seeking to bally well mess around with the electoral process. What ho!
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd January 2017 – Supergirl Grabs Bleeding Cool By The Traffic - January 22, 2017