But government bodies in the Philippines, inspired by the success of the Avengers film, are creating a superhero comic book, C.H.A.M.P.S. to encourage young people to vote.
Apparently one of the characters will have the power to destroy electoral anomalies. Other will tackle corrupt officials.
CHAMPS stands for clean, honest, accurate, and peaceful. Or is that CHAPS? I think I’d prefer that. Standing around smoking pipes and playing the occasional game of badminton before looking down upon anyone seeking to bally well mess around with the electoral process. What ho!
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017
- You’d Have Gotten An Exiles #125 With Marvel Legacy If It Wasn’t for Those Pesky Kids - July 25, 2017