But government bodies in the Philippines, inspired by the success of the Avengers film, are creating a superhero comic book, C.H.A.M.P.S. to encourage young people to vote.
Apparently one of the characters will have the power to destroy electoral anomalies. Other will tackle corrupt officials.
CHAMPS stands for clean, honest, accurate, and peaceful. Or is that CHAPS? I think I’d prefer that. Standing around smoking pipes and playing the occasional game of badminton before looking down upon anyone seeking to bally well mess around with the electoral process. What ho!
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018