I have been a bit down on The Big Bang Theory, it’s true. Especially when it’s had most popular current portrayal of the comic shop and the people who shop there in the media. And is merciless in it’s cruelty.
Last night’s episode was the same. A shop full of lovely men without girlfriends, berating themselves. “Last year I was lonely and sad. Now I’m just sad.” That kind of thing.
But this episode did differ remarkably from the last time they took this particular bully party for a spin.
Because there was a woman in the shop. A customer even. And she happened to be played by Kate Micucci.
As in Garfunkel And Oates, Kate Micucci. The trades teased that she would be playing the girlfriend to Raj for a number of episodes and last night is where it all went down. In the comic shop.
It was a tiny glow. But I don’t care. It’s the television show that loves you again.
Until then, let’s hear a little from the incredibly addictive Garfunkel And Oates while you wait…
It is possible that I might be a little delirious with flu tight now. But let’s go with it.
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018