Batman Incorporated #8 is expected to cause to media storm, and retailers have been advised by DC Comics to increase their orders. But what could it be? Here are are the solicitations for issue 8, and the subsequent issues. 12 will be Grant Morrison’s final issue, and the end of his long running arc on Batman.
#8 Everything Grant Morrison has been planning since the start of BATMAN, INCORPORATED leads to this stunning issue!
#9 The fallout from last month’s shocking turn of events has Batman on the run! Is The Dark Knight a murderer?
#10 When only one can survive, which will it be: the man or the bat?
#11 Batman’s world has been devastated by his war against Talia, but is he willing to give up on his own humanity?
Note, we don’t seen Damian on any of the subsequent covers, though he was on five of the previous covers in this run. Batman condemned as a murderer. There is already speculation that issue 8 will see the death of Damian, Batman’s son and current Robin, who Morrison introduced to the comics. We have seen a future that Batman is trying to prevent that is blamed on Damien – though is blaming another individual, his genetic successor created by his mother, Talia. But couldwe see Damian’s death at the hands of Batman himself?
There have been concerns that Death Of The Family may lead to a death of a regular Bat character… but is it possible we were looking in the wrong comic?
- The Eisner Awards 2017 – Live, As They Come In - July 21, 2017
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- What It Looks Like When Retailers Race To Get Exclusive San Diego Comic-Con Swag - July 21, 2017
- Boom! Studios’ 5 Biggest Problems In Comics, And A ‘Clueless’ Graphic Novel - July 21, 2017
- Comic Book Legal Defense Fund To Train Comic Book Retailers In Their Legal Rights - July 21, 2017