Collectors Cornered is a weekly video column, filmed inside Collectors Corner in Baltimore. Join us every week as we discuss comic book news from a different point of view and get instant feedback from real customers on New Comics Day, as we literally corner them and and ask questions about comic books and related topics. Unscripted, reality CC.
In this Issue of Collectors Cornered we feature CC Store Manager David guessing what exactly DC Comics “WTF” Month in April is all about.
BONUS : Geekin’ Havoc Podcast Episode #2 Features Collectors Corner‘s Owner Randy & Store Manger Crispino with Chris & Dee from 98 Rock Baltimore!
Check it out…Click the link to listen online.[audio:http://98online.com/files/music/podcast/Geekin_Havoc_Episode_2.mp3]
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017