Collectors Cornered is a weekly video column, filmed inside Collectors Corner in Baltimore. Join us every week as we discuss comic book news from a different point of view and get instant feedback from real customers on New Comics Day, as we literally corner them and and ask questions about comic books and related topics. Unscripted, reality CC.
In this Issue of Collectors Cornered we feature CC Store Manager David guessing what exactly DC Comics “WTF” Month in April is all about.
BONUS : Geekin’ Havoc Podcast Episode #2 Features Collectors Corner‘s Owner Randy & Store Manger Crispino with Chris & Dee from 98 Rock Baltimore!
Check it out…Click the link to listen online.[audio:http://98online.com/files/music/podcast/Geekin_Havoc_Episode_2.mp3]
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018