Collectors Cornered is a weekly video column, filmed inside Collectors Corner in Baltimore. Join us every week as we discuss comic book news from a different point of view and get instant feedback from real customers on New Comics Day, as we literally corner them and and ask questions about comic books and related topics. Unscripted, reality CC.
In this Issue of Collectors Cornered we feature CC Store Manager David guessing what exactly DC Comics “WTF” Month in April is all about.
BONUS : Geekin’ Havoc Podcast Episode #2 Features Collectors Corner‘s Owner Randy & Store Manger Crispino with Chris & Dee from 98 Rock Baltimore!
Check it out…Click the link to listen online.[audio:http://98online.com/files/music/podcast/Geekin_Havoc_Episode_2.mp3]
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017
- First Look At The Doctor Who Christmas Special – And A Look Back At Peter Capaldi’s Time As The doctor - July 23, 2017