Collectors Cornered is a weekly video column, filmed inside Collectors Corner in Baltimore. Join us every week as we discuss comic book news from a different point of view and get instant feedback from real customers on New Comics Day, as we literally corner them and and ask questions about comic books and related topics. Unscripted, reality CC.
In this Issue of Collectors Cornered we feature CC Store Manager David guessing what exactly DC Comics “WTF” Month in April is all about.
BONUS : Geekin’ Havoc Podcast Episode #2 Features Collectors Corner‘s Owner Randy & Store Manger Crispino with Chris & Dee from 98 Rock Baltimore!
Check it out…Click the link to listen online.[audio:http://98online.com/files/music/podcast/Geekin_Havoc_Episode_2.mp3]
- Rewriting The DC Universe Today In Flash #21 – Bringing It All Back Again (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Today, Cassandra Cain Finally Chooses Her New Name (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The Life Of Superman, Lois Lane And Superboy, Today (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- It’s Going To Take A Very Long Time To Rehabilitate Lobo, From Today’s Justice League Of America - April 26, 2017
- Hydra Youth? Previewing Secret Empire #1, #2, The Crossovers And The Spin-Offs… - April 26, 2017