Not for the Superman/Wonder Woman date.
Not for the first meeting between Batman and Catwoman.
Not for the Dick Grayson/Ursa rooftop scenes.
Not even the unrequited Midnight/Apollo moonings or Batgirl getting her freak on with a freak.
No, it’s for these rippable-out mini-Valentine’s Day cards. With DC characters on the front and the rather cold..
…on the back. So, I want you to try them out. Send them to your dearest, and tell me how it works out.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017