Not for the Superman/Wonder Woman date.
Not for the first meeting between Batman and Catwoman.
Not for the Dick Grayson/Ursa rooftop scenes.
Not even the unrequited Midnight/Apollo moonings or Batgirl getting her freak on with a freak.
No, it’s for these rippable-out mini-Valentine’s Day cards. With DC characters on the front and the rather cold..
…on the back. So, I want you to try them out. Send them to your dearest, and tell me how it works out.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018
- IDW to Publish Rick Veitch’s Brat Pack Hardcover in September - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Pink Time Force Ranger in April - January 15, 2018
- Valiant Issues Correction for Shadowman #1 Glow-in-the-Dark Variant – They Will Publish More Than One Copy - January 15, 2018