Not for the Superman/Wonder Woman date.
Not for the first meeting between Batman and Catwoman.
Not for the Dick Grayson/Ursa rooftop scenes.
Not even the unrequited Midnight/Apollo moonings or Batgirl getting her freak on with a freak.
No, it’s for these rippable-out mini-Valentine’s Day cards. With DC characters on the front and the rather cold..
…on the back. So, I want you to try them out. Send them to your dearest, and tell me how it works out.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Viking Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017
- You’d Have Gotten An Exiles #125 With Marvel Legacy If It Wasn’t for Those Pesky Kids - July 25, 2017