Not for the Superman/Wonder Woman date.
Not for the first meeting between Batman and Catwoman.
Not for the Dick Grayson/Ursa rooftop scenes.
Not even the unrequited Midnight/Apollo moonings or Batgirl getting her freak on with a freak.
No, it’s for these rippable-out mini-Valentine’s Day cards. With DC characters on the front and the rather cold..
…on the back. So, I want you to try them out. Send them to your dearest, and tell me how it works out.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- Looks Like Captain Marvel Was Right About civil War II – But Has The US President Abandoned Her? - January 18, 2017
- DC Comics’ New Gay Superhero, The Ray – In His Own Words - January 18, 2017
- Valiant Goes To Space – Six Pages From X-O Manowar #1 - January 18, 2017
- DC Comics To Charge $2.99 Digital For Its New $3.99 Print Comics - January 18, 2017
- Marvel Reveals One Of Their Secret Free Comic Book Day Title To Be Guardians AND Defenders - January 18, 2017