Occasionally we miss stuff first time around (I know! We’re as shocked as you are), so this week Taylor & I take a look at the second printing of Django Unchained #1 from Vertigo/DC Comics. It’s an adaptation of Tarantino’s full script for the film by R.M. Guéra, Jason Latour & friends.
We also have TWO very exciting interviews for you to enjoy once again … First up, Taylor chats with Michel Fiffe (Copra, Zegas, Deathzone) about self-publishing, breaking the Kirby barrier, and much more.
Then I talk with writer Christopher Sebela (Screamland, Captain Marvel), who has just released High Crimes #1 through Monkeybrain Comics. We discuss how he started out, what avenues are available to creators, and how a network of Chrisses might just rule the world.
To get in touch, discuss sponsorship opportunities or submit projects for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow me on Twitter: @popculturehound. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
Taylor Lilley Twitter: @capelessT
And if you’d like to read the first issue of High Crimes, you can get it right now for just 99 cents: www.comixology.com/High-Crimes-1/digital-comic/DIG002934
- Full Marvel Comics Solicitations For April 2017 – Beginnings… And Endings - January 24, 2017
- Phoenix Comicon To Pay All Staff, And Give Free Passes For Those Who Miss Out - January 24, 2017
- Chapel Hill Comics In North Carolina To Close - January 24, 2017
- J.M. DeMatteis On His “Don’t Punch A Nazi” Captain America Comic From 1982 - January 24, 2017
- Jim Starlin Made More From A Small Character In Batman V Superman Than From Thanos, Drax And Gamora In The Marvel Movies - January 24, 2017