Aaron Haaland writes;
Hey Fandom! Welcome back to A Comic Show!
The budding relationships in the New 52 are front and center in the Young Romance special! Superman, Wonder Woman, and Eros in Tuscany! Jeff Lemire is on target in Green Arrow #17! This is the time to jump on, don’t worry about the previous 16 issues, we’re going back to the island! Lemire is enough reason to give this a shot. The insane finale of Rotworld delivered, I’m not spoiling anything though.
Marvel Now’s Avengers is ratcheting it up. The flag ship title’s doing solo character stories on the new guys, this one is all Smasher. New Avengers has a fully assembled Infinity Gauntlet already. These Illuminati guys may talk a lot, but they take decisive action here in the third issue. Superior Spider-man is still the most fun on the rack and All New X-Men is a close second.
Diggle and Jock’s new comic shop crime book Snapshot is a great real world fanboy fantasy. Red Team is Ennis’ real world corrupt cop vigilante violence, but in Garth’s voice (and I need something to fill my BOYS hole). My Little Pony and Adventure Time both came out and you guys know I love those! I really enjoyed comics this week, hope you do too!
- Today’s Secret Empire #7 Revisits That Scene With Thor’s Hammer, Ahead Of The Final Issues - July 26, 2017
- As Of Today, Batman Is Officially A Meta-Human (Suicide Squad #22 Spoilers) - July 26, 2017
- Which Order To Read Today’s Secret Empire Comics In? And How Imperial Are They? X-Men Blue #8, Occupy Avengers #8, Deadpool #34, Mighty Captain Marvel #7, Captain America: Sam Wilson #24, Secret Empire #7, Captain America: Steve Rogers #19 - July 26, 2017
- Infamous Iron Man #10 Rewrites The Reality Of The Multiverse (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Is This The Proof You Need For The Identity Of Mister Oz From Today’s Action Comics #984? - July 26, 2017