In the Bleeding Cool Swipe File, we cover a lot of things. Swipes, homages, coincidental similarities, joking juxtapositions, the lot. But every now and then we come across a series of swipes that just smack you acros the face. Repeatedly. Such as Nick Simmons‘ work for Radical and Bleach.
Or, as discovered by French forum BuzzComics, the recently published by Dark Horse, Eerie Presents EL CID, republishing the work of Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar from the mid seventies compared with Lone Sloane by Philippe Druillet and Wolff Et La Reine Des Loups by Esteban Maroto… from the early seventies.
Forty years later… it’s a Swipe File!
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017