In the Bleeding Cool Swipe File, we cover a lot of things. Swipes, homages, coincidental similarities, joking juxtapositions, the lot. But every now and then we come across a series of swipes that just smack you acros the face. Repeatedly. Such as Nick Simmons‘ work for Radical and Bleach.
Or, as discovered by French forum BuzzComics, the recently published by Dark Horse, Eerie Presents EL CID, republishing the work of Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar from the mid seventies compared with Lone Sloane by Philippe Druillet and Wolff Et La Reine Des Loups by Esteban Maroto… from the early seventies.
Forty years later… it’s a Swipe File!
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017