In the Bleeding Cool Swipe File, we cover a lot of things. Swipes, homages, coincidental similarities, joking juxtapositions, the lot. But every now and then we come across a series of swipes that just smack you acros the face. Repeatedly. Such as Nick Simmons‘ work for Radical and Bleach.
Or, as discovered by French forum BuzzComics, the recently published by Dark Horse, Eerie Presents EL CID, republishing the work of Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar from the mid seventies compared with Lone Sloane by Philippe Druillet and Wolff Et La Reine Des Loups by Esteban Maroto… from the early seventies.
Forty years later… it’s a Swipe File!
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018