In the Bleeding Cool Swipe File, we cover a lot of things. Swipes, homages, coincidental similarities, joking juxtapositions, the lot. But every now and then we come across a series of swipes that just smack you acros the face. Repeatedly. Such as Nick Simmons‘ work for Radical and Bleach.
Or, as discovered by French forum BuzzComics, the recently published by Dark Horse, Eerie Presents EL CID, republishing the work of Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar from the mid seventies compared with Lone Sloane by Philippe Druillet and Wolff Et La Reine Des Loups by Esteban Maroto… from the early seventies.
Forty years later… it’s a Swipe File!
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017