Marvel are sending out these images showing Nick Lowe and Sana Amanat suffering under the size, scale and weight of the $200 Wolverine Adamantium hardcover, coming out alongside the new movie.
But the editors don’t have to print the buggers, collate them, distribute them and put them up on shelves on tippy toe, or carry them down the road to post through a letter box, that it won’t even fit through.
So yes, they are big and heavy. But the real strain will be felt by those who want to read the damn thing
- Petition for Geoff Johns to Make the Joker Gay “Again” - January 22, 2018
- Steve Geppi to Give the Keynote Speech at Diamond’s 2018 Retailer Summit – What Will He Say About 2017? - January 22, 2018
- Cable Artist Jon Malin on Nazis, Marvel, SJWs, X-Men… and Shell Beach - January 22, 2018
- An Analysis of Promethea’s Appearance In Justice League Of America #23 – and a Possible Way Out(SPOILERS) - January 22, 2018
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018