John Romita Jr and Mark Millar’s Millarworld Limited have jointly registered the trademark “Justice Forever” with the USA. The name of the Real Life Superhero group in the Kick Ass comic, and appearing in the upcoming Kick Ass 2 film, this week it became an official trademark for the following;
SERIES OF COMIC BOOKS; GRAPHIC NOVELS; BOOKS AND MAGAZINES FEATURING COMICS, FICTION STORIES AND NON-FICTION STORIES RELATING TO PEOPLE, ARTS, LEISURE AND ENTERTAINMENT; COMIC BOOKS; NON-SPORTS TRADING CARDS; NON-SPORTS POSTCARDS; NON-SPORTS STICKERS AND NON-SPORTS POSTERS
Is that so they can put out a comic book called Justice Forever? Or, after the expected success of the upcoming movie, to make sure that no one else can?
- This Martin Luther King Comic May Have Been The Most Influential Comic Book Of All Time - January 16, 2017
- Dan Panosian On The Shadowy World Of The Inker - January 16, 2017
- Marshal Law Creators Pat Mills And Kevin O’Neill’s New Project Read Em And Weep - January 16, 2017
- Neil Gaiman’s American Gods Comic From Dark Horse Will Not Be Sold In The UK - January 16, 2017
- Three New Looks At Netflix’s Defenders…. Krysten Ritter, Rachael Taylor, Finn Jones And Sigourney Weaver - January 16, 2017