John Romita Jr and Mark Millar’s Millarworld Limited have jointly registered the trademark “Justice Forever” with the USA. The name of the Real Life Superhero group in the Kick Ass comic, and appearing in the upcoming Kick Ass 2 film, this week it became an official trademark for the following;
SERIES OF COMIC BOOKS; GRAPHIC NOVELS; BOOKS AND MAGAZINES FEATURING COMICS, FICTION STORIES AND NON-FICTION STORIES RELATING TO PEOPLE, ARTS, LEISURE AND ENTERTAINMENT; COMIC BOOKS; NON-SPORTS TRADING CARDS; NON-SPORTS POSTCARDS; NON-SPORTS STICKERS AND NON-SPORTS POSTERS
Is that so they can put out a comic book called Justice Forever? Or, after the expected success of the upcoming movie, to make sure that no one else can?
- Three Teases For 2017 And 2018 From Valiant In Their Free Comic Book Day Title #meh - April 26, 2017
- Valiant’s X-O Manowar #2 Sends New Characters To War - April 26, 2017
- A Look Ahead At The Loud House Graphic Novel For Free Comic Book Day - April 26, 2017
- Valiant Validated Signature Series Returns For Secret Weapons #1 - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The Nature Of Paradise Island In Wonder Woman, Today (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017