John Romita Jr and Mark Millar’s Millarworld Limited have jointly registered the trademark “Justice Forever” with the USA. The name of the Real Life Superhero group in the Kick Ass comic, and appearing in the upcoming Kick Ass 2 film, this week it became an official trademark for the following;
SERIES OF COMIC BOOKS; GRAPHIC NOVELS; BOOKS AND MAGAZINES FEATURING COMICS, FICTION STORIES AND NON-FICTION STORIES RELATING TO PEOPLE, ARTS, LEISURE AND ENTERTAINMENT; COMIC BOOKS; NON-SPORTS TRADING CARDS; NON-SPORTS POSTCARDS; NON-SPORTS STICKERS AND NON-SPORTS POSTERS
Is that so they can put out a comic book called Justice Forever? Or, after the expected success of the upcoming movie, to make sure that no one else can?
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018