John Romita Jr and Mark Millar’s Millarworld Limited have jointly registered the trademark “Justice Forever” with the USA. The name of the Real Life Superhero group in the Kick Ass comic, and appearing in the upcoming Kick Ass 2 film, this week it became an official trademark for the following;
SERIES OF COMIC BOOKS; GRAPHIC NOVELS; BOOKS AND MAGAZINES FEATURING COMICS, FICTION STORIES AND NON-FICTION STORIES RELATING TO PEOPLE, ARTS, LEISURE AND ENTERTAINMENT; COMIC BOOKS; NON-SPORTS TRADING CARDS; NON-SPORTS POSTCARDS; NON-SPORTS STICKERS AND NON-SPORTS POSTERS
Is that so they can put out a comic book called Justice Forever? Or, after the expected success of the upcoming movie, to make sure that no one else can?
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017