So we’ve seen them kissing. Indeed, Batman’s got his jollies watching them kissing from his batsatellite. But just how far have Superman and Wonder Woman gone? Have they knocked red boots?
Well, from today’s Superman…
There you go. And she stands by her man. That is, unless she’s a lover of Superman’s electromagnetic field, it could always be that.
But for those yearning for Superman and Lois to get back together, check out the first issue of the game spinoff Injustice: Gods Among Us #1 not only gives you a Superman and Lois in bed together, but also she’s up the duff. And may not have read “Man of Steel, Woman Of Kleenex”. Although for all you Superman/Lois shippers out there, it may not play out in exactly the way you might be hoping for…
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017