So we’ve seen them kissing. Indeed, Batman’s got his jollies watching them kissing from his batsatellite. But just how far have Superman and Wonder Woman gone? Have they knocked red boots?
Well, from today’s Superman…
There you go. And she stands by her man. That is, unless she’s a lover of Superman’s electromagnetic field, it could always be that.
But for those yearning for Superman and Lois to get back together, check out the first issue of the game spinoff Injustice: Gods Among Us #1 not only gives you a Superman and Lois in bed together, but also she’s up the duff. And may not have read “Man of Steel, Woman Of Kleenex”. Although for all you Superman/Lois shippers out there, it may not play out in exactly the way you might be hoping for…
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017