Orbital Comics in London is hosting an exhibition of the work of Mike Diana, including from Boiled Angel, the self published comic book that saw him convicted for obscenity – the first artist to receive such a criminal conviction in the history of the USA.
And they will launch the exhibition, with Mike Diana in person, on the evening of Valentine’s Day.
I’m not exactly sure if I’ll be able to swing that with the good lady wife.
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017