Patrick Dane writes for Bleeding Cool
Today, Bleeding Cool are offering you the chance win your own Deluxe Edition of the Scottish comedy Electric Man on DVD that comes complete with its very own comic book.
All you have to do to enter is retweet our special competition tweet. Once you do, we will select three names at random and let you know.
Here is the trailer for your viewing pleasure, followed by the poster and blurb:
Jazz and Wolf need money to save their comic shop. When the rare and valuable first issue of Electric Man shows up, they think all their problems are solved. But things are never that simple. They are not the only ones who want to get their hands on it.
If you haven’t got your fill of information yet, feel free to head on over to the official website for more.
Now, I openly admit to not having seen Electric Man, but our very own Brendon Connelly told me that it was “properly independent” before adding “I actually laughed, I think it is sweet and it has some good gags and if you take all of the rudeness out of Clerks,* and add something a little more British, you are close.”
Seems like it would be the perfect movie to get a few nerdy friends around to watch over pizza. Now, get retweeting.
*Except he didn’t say Clerks, he said ‘Clarks‘. It was hilariously english.
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015
- This War of Mine Hits Smartphones Today - November 11, 2015