Uncanny Avengers #5, the Olivier Coipel issue, has now moved from 27th February to 20th March. So Daniel Acuna‘s debut on the title, Uncanny Avengers #6, has slipped from 13th of March to 3rd of April. Uncanny Avengers #4 is still scheduled for the 20th of February, though originally solicited for January,
But it’s not just Marvel getting new attacks of the lateys on its most prominent new book either. We know Justice League of America #1 slipped two weeks to the 20th February, but it seems so has issue two, to the 20th March. Will this “bed in” as the new street date for each issue?
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017