Uncanny Avengers #5, the Olivier Coipel issue, has now moved from 27th February to 20th March. So Daniel Acuna‘s debut on the title, Uncanny Avengers #6, has slipped from 13th of March to 3rd of April. Uncanny Avengers #4 is still scheduled for the 20th of February, though originally solicited for January,
But it’s not just Marvel getting new attacks of the lateys on its most prominent new book either. We know Justice League of America #1 slipped two weeks to the 20th February, but it seems so has issue two, to the 20th March. Will this “bed in” as the new street date for each issue?
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017