Uncanny Avengers #5, the Olivier Coipel issue, has now moved from 27th February to 20th March. So Daniel Acuna‘s debut on the title, Uncanny Avengers #6, has slipped from 13th of March to 3rd of April. Uncanny Avengers #4 is still scheduled for the 20th of February, though originally solicited for January,
But it’s not just Marvel getting new attacks of the lateys on its most prominent new book either. We know Justice League of America #1 slipped two weeks to the 20th February, but it seems so has issue two, to the 20th March. Will this “bed in” as the new street date for each issue?
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017