Uncanny Avengers #5, the Olivier Coipel issue, has now moved from 27th February to 20th March. So Daniel Acuna‘s debut on the title, Uncanny Avengers #6, has slipped from 13th of March to 3rd of April. Uncanny Avengers #4 is still scheduled for the 20th of February, though originally solicited for January,
But it’s not just Marvel getting new attacks of the lateys on its most prominent new book either. We know Justice League of America #1 slipped two weeks to the 20th February, but it seems so has issue two, to the 20th March. Will this “bed in” as the new street date for each issue?
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018