It’s a dangerous thing to suggest that Stan Lee may be too ill to appear at a comic book show, he has a tendency to drink milkshakes at you.
But the Amazing Arizona Comic Con on this weekend tells us;
We here at Amazing Arizona Comic Con regret to announce that we have been informed by Mr. Stan Lee’s representatives that he is physically unable to travel and appear for this weekend’s events due to illness.
Fortunately, we have a full weekend of great programming, over hundred of comic creators coming to the convention, and nearly 300 exhibitors on the main floor. Further headline guest Jim Lee, the Best Selling comic artist of all time, will be on hand at the event to meet with attendees, sign FREE autographs, and share in the spirit of comics and pop culture. Amazing Arizona Comic Con apologizes for the inconvenience and wishes Mr. Stan Lee a speedy recovery.
The show is offering refunds on Stan Lee Photo Ops or Stan Lee Packages if you get in touch today or tomorrow. And for those who bought signing tickets for Saturday, you can get a refund, or bring items to be signed and they will be delivered to Stan’s office to be signed and returned, or sent to CGC for Signature Series grading. You can also still buy such signing opportunities.
- Did You Notice It’s Inauguration Day? This Week’s Comic Books Did… - January 20, 2017
- Black Panther & The Crew To Become Marvel’s Third Black Panther Monthly Comic - January 20, 2017
- Philip Stead And Erin Stead Complete Mark Twain’s Lost Book, The Purloining Of Prince Oleomargarine - January 20, 2017
- Frank Cho – No Nudity, Just Catholic Nuns In Bikinis - January 20, 2017
- A Sneak Peek At The Best Selling Comic Of 2017 – Could It Be Obelix The Gaul? - January 20, 2017